the Sunnyside Spesh
I'm happy to announce that it's time once again for the Sunnyside Spesh! A two-look headshot update for friends and followers of ClintonBPhotography (at a wicked reduced rate.)
Also, I'll be donating 25 bucks from each session to Shatterproof. Shatterproof is a national nonprofit organization dedicated to ending the devastation that addiction causes families. My little brother would have turned 35 this month and he's been on my mind a lot lately. I'd like to give something back in his memory so that others in need might have access to the resources that he didn't.
If you'd like to follow our fundraising progress or even make a donation yourself, you can follow our fundraising page HERE.
The Sunnyside Spesh
What you get:
- a two look headshot session
- 1 retouch (extras are $40)
- the entire shoot at high res in an online, password protected downloadable folder
- 300-400 shots in about an hour to 90 minutes
- $25 of each Sunnyside Spesh will be donated to Shatterproof (Shatterproof is a national nonprofit organization dedicated to ending the devastation that addiction causes families).
When: Now until the end of September.
Where: My hood! Sunnyside, Queens, of course. (It's just a 15 minute train ride from Times Square on the lovely 7 Train).
How much: $325 ($425 if you'd like to upgrade to a 4 look session)